Sunday, May 09, 2010

good news bad news

Okay, so I have some good news and I have some bad news.


Bad news: I am not going to Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia this summer like I had planned.

Good news: I am going go Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia next summer! Why? Because I think I can get my school to pay for it. Sometimes they're nice like that.

Bad news: I do not have a summer job.

Good news: I have been tutoring for the past few months, which pays WAY better than summer school does and is tax-free. So don't you worry, I can still afford to go to Italy and Greece this summer. And visit Bexar. And spend a lot of time reading books by the pool.

Bad news: I am out of bad news. Turns out being me is pretty easy these days.


2 comments:

Graytoppop said...

Bad News: Greece is in an economic and political quagmire, with violent protests. Sure you want to go there??

Bexie Funk said...

yikes don't go there i don't want them to hurt my poodle. and i CAN'T wait for you to visit! it will be ja! and the cheapest!