Monday, April 06, 2009

cherry

This weekend we had the most beautiful weather I've seen in months. We all headed downtown to run the Cherry Blossom 5k. (Katelyn and Anne ran the 10-mile run because they are actually in shape. I am not.) My time was slow. That's what happens when I don't run for six months.

See how pretty the cherry blossoms are? And how warm and sunshiny it was outside? ahh...



Ben came along to be our photographer/packmule. I am totally nominating him as my full-time photographer. You can't even tell what a funky stride I have when I run. (This was right around mile 3)


Nobody looks quite as awesome after a race as they do before. Except for Erica, thanks to her pose.

4 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

I think we both run like mom...

MOM THE BOMB said...

I'll take that as a compliment, Fernash. Go, Poodle! You look like a professional!

erica s said...

You're slow and I still finished behind you! Oh and you should have snapped a pic when I was leaning over the post at the end because I thought I was going to throw up. That is a true after picture.

Anne said...

Ummm...your post is not quite accurate. You may want to revise it to say "Anne ran the 10 miler, not because she's in shape, but because she's crazy."