Saturday, April 28, 2007

reasons to be happy

  • I receive my first paycheck for my new job on July 15
  • Even though I receive my first paycheck for my new job on July 15, I do not have to start work until August 20
  • I receive my last paycheck for my current job on July 30
  • Even though I get paid June 30 and July 30 for my current job, I do not have to work after May 26.
  • Which means I receive two paychecks for the month of July without even working during the month of July.
  • 14 days of school left.
  • 9 days of real class before we start reviewing
  • 7 days of real class before we start evaluating the physics of Superman in my Freshman class.
  • Craigslist
  • I am almost finshed packing my apartment.
  • 1 month left until I move!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

One more reason...We got an offer on our house! (brother)

N.F. said...

I heart Craigslist--it has EVERYTHING.

poodle said...

Congratulations, brother! You have less than a month until you move, too!

Anonymous said...

There is no disputing the physics of the last son of Krypton.

poodle said...

Shawn = dork.

that's all i have to say about that.